I do not normally comment publicly on political topic, but I feel compelled to at least say something on the present state of affairs politically though I do not consider this political. Instead, I see it as a short address on a national crisis I believe we are facing that is infinitely more concerning than the daily "ya ya" of our politicians.
Just something for my Democrat friends to think about. It is clear that your Party is being used as a vehicle for people who hold ant-American and ant-capitalism views. Your Party has already elected people who hold view that have been mislabeled as “Socialist” when in fact they are clearly Communist ideologues. Additionally, your party has placed on the ballot people who boldly promote articulate Leninist ideologies and Stalinist methodologies.I believe that the Democrat party is engaged in a second fight not unlike our Civil War in the 1860's. Some Democrats understand that but unfortunately too many see only an opportunity to seize power. They do not realize or they choose to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to the fact that we are now engaged in a second great civil war that as Lincoln said in 1863, “testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.”
That civil war is for the moment isolated to the Democrat Party. The evidence is clear and the world is wondering if America will survive the battles taking place in the Democrat Party. Will it be written on the pages of history as the beginning of the end of America’s reign as the “Land of Opportunity” where individual freedoms are guarded.
Most of the world has already had generations of experience with Socialism and Communism are now scratching their heads and wondering, “What is wrong with the Americans.” My Democrat friends, these socialist among you are not there to help you win elections against the Republican Party. They are using your Party as a vehicle for killing the goose that gave us the golden egg, namely The United States of America.
I do not understand the Social Democrat group as an American Political Party. I see them as a subversive adversary of both political parties and intend on overthrowing the Constitution of the Unites States of America and replacing it with the Communist Manifesto.
I am a Republican and you are a Democrat, but I believe but Iwe are both first and foremost an American. As a Democrat you have the opportunity to do what the Republicans did in the 1860's . . . . preserve the Union.
I am sure you have heard the expression, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". It is an ancient proverb suggesting two opposing parties should collaborate against a common adversary. Communism is the enemy of both Democrats and Republicans and our common enemy. You and I, a Democrat and a Republican are in the trench and the enemy is charging. The Democrat and Republican parties are not enemies . . . . we are political opponents and while we have our distinctive world views but neither of us wants to abandon the Constitution. Instead, we want to make the country better for a people who now “breathe free.” It is time we joined in one voice to defend the Union.
I am not asking you to join the Republican Party. I am suggesting that you clean your political house of that which we on the outside of your Party looking in can clearly see . . . . the Communist have not just arrived . . . . They have infiltrated your party. I don’t care how big your political tents are there is no room in any tent for these people. To quote one of my favorite founding fathers, Thomas Paine . . . . “THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.”
| "Liberty and Union, now and forever, one and inseparable." |
My Democrat friends it is time to stop the dividing and to start promoting what guests from around the world who came here for the World Cup tournament experienced. "America is a wonderful place it is nothing like what I have been told."
Let's keep it that way
No comments:
Post a Comment